Our balloon school returns for 2023! Get hands on learning from our certified balloon artist Elise in a range of classes throughout the year (see schedule below). Sign up today for the classes you would like to take! Space is limited.
Each class is $40 which includes necessary materials and handouts. We ask that you pay in cash the day of class.
- Qualatex Balloon Pump - Standard or Mini $10
- Binder for handouts plus BONUS notes $8
Classes take place Saturdays from 9:30-11:00 am. Schedule subject to change.
- February 11 - Classic Décor - The Basics - Laissez le bon temps rouler - Let the good times roll! A must if you do not know how to make duplets and quads.
- March 4 - Organic Décor - Welcome to Spring
- April 1 - Sculpturing - Scrumptious Sweets
- April 15 (BONUS) - Fantasy Flowers - Make something for Mom
- May 6 - Outdoor Décor - Balloon Balls and Wands
- June 3 - Flower Standups
- June 17 (BONUS) - Basics Again - Over the Rainbow. Miss the first class? Here's another chance! AFTERNOON 1:00 to 2:30 PM
- July 1 - Happy Hang-On - Wave the Flag!
- July 15 (BONUS) - Organics Again - Summer Wave
- August 5 - Topiaries - You are my Sunshine
- September 9 - Quick-Link Sculpturing - Fall Basket
October 7October 14 - Quick-Link Spheres - Creepy Spider SCHEDULE CHANGE
- November 11 - Link-Me Rudolph
- December 9 - Bubble Garland - Champagne Popper
Sign up by phone 314-991-6818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum class size 4 people. Maximum 12 people.
Please sign up at least 1 week before to ensure we have enough materials.